It recognizes the battery status and automatically stops the charging process when the battery is full. This way your battery will not be damaged by overcharging.
- Designed for: NiMH and NiCd
- Made of: plastic + metal
- Weight: 110g
- Dimensions: 90 x 58 x 35 mm
- Manufacturer: iPower
A very intuitive and easy to use smart charger. Can be used to charge NiMH batteries.
- Operating Voltage: 120-240V (AC)
- Max. Charge Power 20W,
- Charge Current Range: 2.0A
- Plug: Large Tamiya and Mini Tamiya
The charger is very efficient with a maximum power of 20W.
The charger has a large Tamiya connector, a Large to mini Tamiya adapter is included as a free gift.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Do not leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 30oC
- Do not leave batteries charging on flammable surfaces, wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!
- Never leave the battery pack unattended. Especially do not connect it to the charger for the whole night!
- Avoid short-circuits and mechanical damage to the battery.
- Mechanical damage or improper battery charging may lead to the fire hazzard